the truth is...


... I'm still not afraid. Something is wrong with me, but I can't quite pinpoint what it is. I've lost the most primal emotion, fear itself. Maybe that is why I've had some far fetched ideas conjured up in my mind lately. I'm a little too mellow and far too indifferent for my own good.

Exam today, I honestly don't know if I can even make it there alive in one piece. I need some proper sleep, it's Tuesday today. And to be frank, I don't want to spend Tuesday night being tipsy or drunk. I have life decisions to make and time waits for no one.

I think a solo trip to Canberra is much needed after exams, surely that would determine my decision to relocate there or not. Today I found a draft letter I sent to a person for their birthday, I was compelled to rip that letter up. But I didn't and I don't know why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night