i'm remembering that i'm forgetting

I took another random nap this morning and ended up waking up at 2:00am. I woke up and remembered the strangest thing. Beethoven's Ode to Joy. I woke up and remembered that song I heard many years ago in piano class. I wonder if I would have been different if my dad didn't take away my love for music, I was pretty much forced into quitting. Theres a lot of things that I'm forgetting and things that I've started to remember again.

I still have a deferred exam in mid December, the failure rate is ridiculously high. I am in high spirits, I love how sarcasm never really translates well in text. As for Canberra, I'm accepting the deferred offer. It's my backup plan, so I'll go visit after my deferred exam. I used to have so many future career potentials when I was a child. I seem to have gradually lost each of them as the years progressed. I'll just take whatever life throws at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night