the doors we open and close each day decide the lives we lead

Sometimes forgiving a person isn't such a bad thing. It doesn't mean everything will go back to the way things used to be but it just means letting go and moving on. During the time that the silence settled between us, I've always wondered how you were. Of course, I knew I could not permit myself to ask. Just being able to ask how that person was is suffice for me, even if it will be just the once.

I'd like to think that I've changed for the better in the last 3 months. It may not have been significant, but I can see clearly now. I do feel happier knowing that I've been able to forgive and let go of bygones. One cannot live life simply proclaiming, woe is me. I deferred one exam, I'm not going to disclose why.

I spoke to a friend's parents the other day. I was asked what I was doing with my life now and when I will be done studying. I could answer the first, albeit with a hint of reluctance. Yet I could not find an answer for the latter. I tend to avoid questions of such nature but simply not knowing is disheartening to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin