toujours mon amour



I went to the agricultural campus yesterday to attend a revision class. Honestly I didn't want to go, it was a grey day and I didn't sleep that night. But I wanted baklava and I wanted to visit the plant nursery near the campus, so I told my friend I'd come. The one hour train ride was somewhat therapeutic. Grey sky, rolling green pastures and the occasional appearance of farm animals.


I always feel content when I randomly decide to visit this campus, maybe seeing all that green made me feel at ease. The class was well worth attending, I wish I had bothered to make the trek there every week. The class at my campus was alright, but not fantastic. People seem friendlier at this campus, a stranger in the class offered me their notes from last week.


This was primarily where I wanted to go to. I'm in love with the plant nursery next to the campus. I was really excited the first time I went because they had Serissa foetida plants. They remind me of my long dead bonsai plant, dear Rupert... I must go bonsai hunting after exams.


I was really excited that they still had S. foetida on sale there. I've always loved that it is referred to as the tree of a thousand stars. I ended up buying a pot of lavenders instead, I'll have to make another visit to buy the S. foetida. I wasn't that keen on carrying a bunch of plants to get a manicure with a few friends.


Look who I saw again! We thought the pigs got barbecued, thankfully they were still there. I love how they always come when you call them. I want to get a pet miniature pig, I don't think my parents would be too pleased to hear that. I think a pet pig is a significant upgrade from my pet frog and mice. My mom was afraid of my pets, but that only made me love them all the more.











It ended up raining yesterday. I'm a germ factory and I specialize in the production of snot wontons. I have a bit of pondering to do. I received an email from uni of Canberra and well I pretty much have to decide if I want to accept the deferred offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin