je ressens, je ressentais, j'ai ressenti

I feel, I felt, I have felt. 

Bill Nighy recited that particular line in Wild Target. I found that line very compelling and it conjured a fair bit of thinking. I hope I typed that correctly in the title, my french skills seems to have slowly disintegrated over the years. I'm quite disappointed that I was unable to join my close friends on the toxic adventures we pursue every Tuesday. Sadly I cannot write like Hemingway whilst intoxicated, although I wish I could.

I've grown to truly loathe my choices, particularly in the academic department. I need change. I'm merely human and I'm susceptible to committing mistakes. I used to fear change, I even hated it sometimes. But now I welcome change because change is yet another opportunity for self growth and enrichment. I'll get by, I always do. I'm eagerly awaiting November 18th, its the only thing I look forward to this dreaded month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin