metastasis

Sometimes I fear July will happen again, today that fear has been revived. The truth is I have nothing positive to write about on this particular day. So if you'd rather not read this, then that is absolutely fine by me. I hate my dad, I've hated him ever since my childhood. I believed the world was a terrible place because of him.

Asian parents seem to believe abusing their children is discipline, but I contend. My dad is by far the most selfish person I have ever come across in all 22 years of my life. He'd use the computer for leisurely reasons and refuse to let me do my assignments. Have you ever heard of someone crying because they can't do their assignment or homework? That was me and my sister. 

I was only ever able to do work at night and I soon developed problems with sleeping. I let go of my ego and asked my cousin for a job, I had to do it. I have no security in my life, it has always been this way for me. I just have no hope today. I'm still sick and I missed my friend's wedding. But today, I'll be openly unhappy for one day only. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin