mes plus grandes craintes

This week is the mid semester break, I have much work to catch up on. I still have to figure out what sort of present to buy for a friend's wedding.I tried to wear heels out the other night, I ended up bare foot for a short while. I'm trying to be a little more enthusiastic. But the thought of wearing heels and a dress, sounds more like a painful experience.

I've learned a few things during these past few months. Don't make promises when you're happy, don't make a decision when you're sad and don't speak when you're angry. I used to do all of these, but I'll be a little more wise about it now. Distinction in assessments is not nearly sufficient, I need to consistently do well. I live in constant fear of failure and retribution. I'm trying to change; not for anyone else, but for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin