C'est la vie


It's now 2:14am, I should be asleep but I'm not. The mid semester break is over, which is quite a pity. I spent my break and birthday being sick. At least I didn't have to go to class. This leaves me with a lot of work to catch up on. I've got two assignments and a test next week. I'm not looking forward to any of those drab assessments.

At least I spent my birthday with friends and family (not to mention the bacteria). It's the first time I had two cakes for my birthday. The day was fun and I was genuinely happy. I'm not one that likes attention. I like to keep my birthday small and enjoy it with good company. I never particularly warmed to clubbing or getting myself pathetically drunk. You may perceive me as boring, but I won't do something unless it really is worth my time.

My friend's wedding is this weekend. Most people are excited by the very idea of a wedding. To me, it's literally a painful experience. I've been considered tall for most of my life, so high heels were never a necessity. To this day, I haven't mastered walking in heels. I forsee a blister or two. We do such silly things in the name of fashion, often they're painful choices(namely the shoes). Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the long awaited wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night