vibrant denizens of our time

I've started to forget the tiny details, the sound of your voice and your laughter. The irony is that I haven't forgotten who those attributes belong to. This permanent silence will continue to prevail, but I'll say no more because I no longer have any courage left. Feelings resemble the stock market, you take a risk and watch the stocks appreciate and depreciate over time. I know I was supposed to write about things more colourful, but I'll get back on track with that soon enough.

I've been so tired lately, this insomnia is really affecting me. I hate being awake and having to listen the never ending drone of piercing silence.  It frustrates me that I can't fall asleep until some hour in the morning or when I'm still awake and seeing the first light of day come through my window.

Honestly, I think its time I go see my regular GP. I know its going to be a long wait, but that wait will be well worth it. I don't like waking up at 3pm, I feel like I wasted an entire day. Maybe I'm just stressed with uni and life itself. You know the feeling when you're sitting next to a hobo on the train during peak hour? Well that pretty much sums up how I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night