i can resist anything but temptation

I've been thinking and pondering, but I do believe I did the right thing. Sometimes disappearing is the best option, maybe it is not befitting for all situations... I see disappearing as the end and as means of protecting either yourself or the intended party. For the most part, I was trying to protect the latter mentioned. But I cannot deny that I also intended to protect myself, for I am merely a selfish person.

I'm still having trouble sleeping, those pills aren't magic pills. I was awake til 5am last night, I simply could not fall asleep. Before I knew it, I was tying up the laces of my runners and out of the house. I had long forgotten the liberation of jogging admist the cool and crisp air, but that sensation was soon awoken. I once enjoyed jogging or going to the gym because I just focused on what I was doing and didn't have to think.

One step at a time, I followed the winding pathways, ran across the barren roads and into the intricate web of streets. This was a grey day I actually enjoyed, until I ran behind a smoker and ran by the garbage truck. So much for the clean fresh air. I hope I can sustain the motivation and continue jogging, preferably after I've woken up. I guess the jogging was more effective than the pill because I fell asleep within a matter of moments after I returned home.

Mom is out of the hospital now and able to eat. Thats one less matter to worry about for the time being. I don't feel completely at ease. I feel like the moment I let my guard down, something will occur out of the blue. I must be getting overly paranoid, but thats just me. I'm excited about catching up with high school friends tomorrow for lunch and dinner. How I love food and great company, its a good combination when you put the two together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin