fissure

I think communication is an important factor for any relationship; be it with family, friends, significant other, or colleagues. When you take that one vital element away, the gap between the both of you just continues to grow exponentially.

I guess what I'm really trying to convey is if you have something you need to say to someone, then do it. Opportunity comes and goes, its entirely up to you to seize that chance and make it happen. I have long forgiven a person I wrote about here many months ago, I just never wanted to put down my pride and say something. I did say something and I wish I had done it much sooner.

Time and distance are two obstacles between us, these two chasms are not easily conquered.When forced to choose between the heart or the mind, which would you choose? I think the best option is one which makes you happy in the long term. I woke up and decided it was time to let go, waiting for an answer that'll never come is just too much. Hopefully the next consecutive posts from here onwards will be a little more vibrant and a little less grey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin