arrange whatever pieces come your way


I didn't bother going to the doctor on Saturday. I'm going to brush it off and assume it's just about the antibiotics. Honestly, I slept in until 4pm. I couldn't be bothered to make the trip to the clinic. And as for my cousin, he needs someone to fill in a couple of days of work. I appreciate the opportunity, but I have doubts whether I'd fit in. I'm not particularly fluent in speaking mandarin and most of the employees there are fluent.

I spoke to my friend who had just recently got married, I missed her wedding since I was sick. She invited me and a friend over to meet her family, I'm rather looking forward to it. She sounded really happy and told me that there were sparks between two people at the wedding. I wonder how that will go! Today my friend from university told me she was getting married in June. I was really excited, seeing as I missed my other friend's wedding.

I know I haven't been exactly sure with what I wanted to do. But I know that I want to commit to studying business and commerce. In some way I missed being in the lab. I wasn't sure if I missed the comfort of being with people I know or if I genuinely enjoyed science. Well this is the last weekend that I can enjoy, or rather be lazy. I'm going to be starting work on Friday, I'm looking forward to this new challenge.

Image credit: laboiteverte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin