routine check up

Exam timetables have been released, I'd say it's looking alright. I'm still putting together a present for Mother's Day, I haven't worked on it as much as I would've liked to though. I keep a planner and I can't even remember when I have to complete things by. I guess writing in it is a good idea, reading it every now and then is even more important.

I was half asleep when the receptionist at the doctor's clinic called today. I'm sure she could tell I had only just woken up. I asked her if she knew why I the doctor had asked me to see him, she said she didn't know. I shouldn't think too much, he's probably checking to see if I've recovered after taking antibiotics. I'd like to think that, but I don't think that's the reason. I should stop scaring myself and just drop by the clinic on Saturday.

P.S. I'll be changing my blog address at the start of July, I'll keep you guys posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night