the places we should have gone

What happens when the one that got away, came back? Well I'll tell you what happens. You reject them because they treated you unjustly. Well I'm just being overly dramatic here, that didn't really happen. When I was contacted a few days ago, I didn't know what to think or feel about it. As I thought about it more, I figured it was best to leave things as they were. Aren't you happier now?

In all honesty, I just lack the courage to take another leap of faith. I may as well save myself the disappointment and sorrow. Today I received Jess and Dino's wedding invitation. I'm really excited about their wedding. She did say her mother (monster) in law is a very controlling and strong minded lady. I hope she doesn't end up marrying into a family like Marie Barone's.

The Latin term cor is the literal translation for heart. Cor as in an apple core, it is the heart and central component of all that exists. I hope we can all summon the courage to speak out not only what is weighing on your mind, but also what weighs on both the conscience and heart. I don't have the heart to speak now, I'd rather not risk speaking to a brick wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night