aegri somnia


The first week back to university can be summed up in three words. Drab and repetitive. I feel as though my week has been quite lacking, which is why I've only attended half my classes this week. I grew tiresome of listening to lecturers drone on and on about the transition from high school to university and how to access online material.

Today I finally made the trek to Double Bay. It was well worth the travel, I absolutely adore the atmosphere there. If I should have a spare $2.4 million, I shall move there! But in all honesty, I'd love to just move away for a few years. I'd like to start off with a clean slate, once again. Live another life in a country where no one knows me.

Sometimes my mind still wanders. Let what has passed, become the past. I have to be mindful of that. Time has indeed been a luxury as of late, but all that will change today. I already have an essay due and many readings to catch up on. I miss being on the north campus and wearing jeans. I'm sure I'll adjust to the change in due time.

Image source: Kaylee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night