modus operandi


It's not necessarily the farewell that is disheartening, usually it's the memories which continually haunt the mind. What we cannot have is always the best, that's just human nature. Writing about it has been my only outlet to express myself, I didn't really want to talk about it face to face with a friend. I've always shouldered everything on my own. And lets be honest here, I'm not going to change any time soon.

Perhaps I may have given the impression of a vindictive vixen from my last post, I'm like that sometimes. Truthfully I ignored that person because I didn't want the memories to surface once again. One thing I've learned is that it takes a lot of bravery and maturity to let go of something you want. I wanted to be selfless, but I wonder if I was actually doing more harm than good.

I often wonder if my life would be different if I were permitted to start school one year earlier. Of course, the teachers at the primary school didn't permit it. I probably wouldn't fit in with the older children, they would've been 2 years older than me. Perhaps by now I'd have long finished university, got a full time job, and moved overseas. Sometimes I can't help but wonder just how different my circumstances could have been.

P.S I know I haven't written as often as I used to. I'll try to update twice a week, I really need to organize my time more efficiently. I post on my Tumblr almost on a daily basis, so do check that out sometime.

Image credit: poppyinthesun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night