Alea iactus est

I admit I was ruthless two weeks ago. I retracted my few words and apologized. I did that not because I wanted to start again. Seven months on and we still remember these dormant feelings. Perhaps these stubborn feelings would've been completely eradicated if there had been closure. 

To me, it no longer matters what either party said or did. I know that friendship is not an option now because I haven't entirely forgotten the history we once shared. The only hope I want to hold is the hope that one day your family would respect you and your career would blossom. 

I spoke to a friend yesterday about it. Oddly enough we experienced the same joy, heartache, tears and closure all at the same time. We're intertwined by some sort of crazed fate. Today, I no longer feel burdened nor disheartened. Don't sit there waiting for everything to fall neatly into place. Be proactive and be the change you want to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin