walking with the speed of memories



As time and distance progressed, I forgot the finer details. What happens when one moment revives all these dormant and long forgotten memories? I thought I would never hear that voice again, I didn't know how to react. I don't want to confront the past, I no longer have the courage to do so.

I don't think I should ponder too much on it. I need to wake up early to go to work. I might be left in charge of the report at the end of the day. I don't think I'm really ready to take on the responsibility. If anything, I've always despised responsibility. Maybe that's what separates adults from children, clearly I'm still a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night