stupid things customers say

Man: "Do you sell bleach?"
Me: "Sorry we don't sell that, sir."
Man: "Are you sure you don't sell bleach? B-l-e-a-c-h..."
Me: "Look, I didn't study university level chemistry for nothing. I'm more informed about what bleach actually is than you are. So for the final time, we do not sell bleach."
Man: "So you don't sell bleach?"

I don't know how many people have annoyed me today, its literally like this every single shift. I was advised to consider other people's feelings before I speak. Quite frankly, I don't care right now. I barely had enough sleep before going to work, I'm stressed out and I don't have patience for stupidity. On a lighter note, a friend unexpectedly dropped by to say hi today. That certainly made my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night