colliding with reality


Within the last month, I've come to realize that I'm no longer that same reserved person. I have no patience for stupid or rude people. When faced with such people, I always retort with sarcastic or derogatory remarks. I'm already considering applying for another job. It's natural that a person wants to set their goals at a higher point, this is one of those times.

One thing I have the patience for is close friends. Much like H, the person I've been mentioning every now and then. I understand that H has problems at home so I don't intrude in her private life. I was hoping to invite her to one of our mutual friend's birthday gathering but couldn't contact her. Much to my relief, my friends ran into her today. I'm told she is fine and she might attend the gathering.

Scrutiny is something we will all face at some point in our lives. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it might not be the best course of action to follow. As we all know from the media and corporate arena, the best decision may not always be the most popular one. So be happy with the choices that you make because at the end of the day it is your life.

Image credit: dinda sudibya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin