we're on the same wavelength. somehow and somewhere we'll meet again...


Lately it seems as though my writing here as become restrained, I feel like I'm writing for a certain audience. I've concentrated on the more positive side of life but this doesn't feel genuine. Life isn't always rainbows and ponies, that's just the way it is. I'm writing about my thoughts and my life, it's only natural that there is a balance between the exuberant and sardonic.

My cousin is returning from England to get married. I'd say many people are somewhat skeptical about this wedding in November. I daresay, even I myself, am somewhat taken aback by this decision. I suppose there is not much to be shocked about , it was expected that Anna and Tommy would separate in the end. Life tends to take unexpected turns, sometimes these changes reap positive experiences.

They're chosen to remain as friends. It would be a shame for them to have known each other more than a decade and lose everything. As a spectator, yes I was disappointed in Tommy's poor decision making skills. Whatever really happened between them is all but a mystery to every spectator. But if I was her, I would have done the same.

Summer school ended last week, undoubtedly I'm relieved. I'm rather looking forward to the start of the semester. I needed a new beginning and this is it. In the past, I've always avoided asking myself if I really was truly happy with my decision. Ask me today and I'll tell you that I have found solace from knowing that I'm finally pursuing something I'm passionate about.


Image credit: suzukicakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night