it's so loud, inside my head



Honestly, I cringe whenever I hear that name or unit of temperature. My mind is plagued with things I should have said and things I should have left unsaid. But all these no longer matter to myself nor the intended. I still firmly believe that this is ultimately for the best. I'll convince myself entirely in due time. I won't have the luxury of time once the semester begins. I'm taking 5 subjects this semester so I really won't have time to ponder.

I find it rather ridiculous that the world is more concerned with Justin Bieber's new hairstyle than the fact that an entire nation's freedom is being oppressed. It's disheartening to know that some people don't care that citizens of Libya are being killed for fighting for what they believe in. Will we become a generation of completely indifferent people? I hope that will not be so.

I've moved around through different groups of friends throughout the years. Sometimes when you drift away from someone, it is not intentional. But rather, there is an underlying need to be with like-minded people. That's just life, people will either be coming into your life or leaving. At times, people return. Much like now, I've recently started talking more to an old friend. But that can only happen when both you and the person are on the same page.

Image credit: Parker Fitzgerald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin