orion


Forget what I posted earlier, I'm fine now. I've thought about a few pressing issues rather thoroughly. Sometimes letting go is simply the best option, I'd have one less thing to worry about. I'm growing increasingly accustomed to you not being there.


Pisan and I went to Cockatoo Island for the 17th Biennale of Sydney yesterday. I rather enjoyed it, minus the long queues whilst waiting for the ferry. I'd say a few people weren't quite sure why they were lining up but wanted to be a part of the hype.


There was a particular exhibit with wax figures of significant political bodies in glass coffins. They looked like they were going to get up and start walking around the room... We stopped at the hospital bed and saw this fellow lying there. Pisan stood right next to it and heard breathing noises, it startled the both of us. Wax figures are so creepy...


It was a pretty good day. Minus the long ferry queues, getting startled by the wax figure, and getting lost in the dark rooms. Charlie Chaplin greeted the ferry as it came back to the wharf, what an interesting way to end the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin