planetarium

Met up with Jess, Tom, Tim and Sara last Thursday. Its been some time since we all got together, I'd say the last time that happened it was a little more than a year ago. I do miss old times when we all used to have lunch and just hang out at parra after classes. Good old times. Its as though things haven't really changed that much. We've grown a little wiser, a little more ambitious (sometimes) and maybe a little more zombie-like from all nighters (I mean me).

I've been craving macarons at Baroque more often. Pisan said she has to do some research for her design assignment, coincidentally she is trying to collect packaging from pastry stores. Yes, this is good news for me and my sweet tooth. Perhaps we'll finally go make a visit to Balmain for macarons at Adriano Zumbo's cafe. I can tell I'm going to enjoy pigging out helping Pisan with her research...

On the other hand, my research is killing me. DNA markers, PCR, Clostridium botulism, and benzophenone... I want to faint. Sometimes I wish science was a little more enjoyable. At least I have a field trip this Wednesday. Pity it won't involve anything overly intruiging. I mean how interesting will an afternoon sitting in a lab discussing pathogens be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin