i feel like...

...a raving rabbid. The little fellow on the left pretty much sums up how I and my sister feel about living with dad. He complains too much, sings at totally inappropriate times, never washes his own dishes... I think the list could go on, really. I have no idea how mom could've survived marriage. I give her credit for that. If I was in her position, I probably would've gone insane.

My sleeping patterns have been thrown off balance yet again. Great. And I have an unsatiable hunger for expensive macarons. I'm going to be so broke. Once again, refer to the picture on the left. It pretty much sums up how I feel. And after looking at so many pictures of hand made things, I feel like knitting all over again. Time to finish that scarf, I think...

 scream bunny by saintlucybelle @ flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin