1hr and 50mins

The field trip wasn't that bad. I'm glad I ran into Olly and a few other familiar faces at the agricultural campus. We pretty much stuck together for our experiment, and I'd say it was good teamwork.


I like visiting this campus, well I love the environment there. Its quite relaxing seeing all the grass and farm animals here and there. I discovered the scenery was best enjoyed whilst sitting in a covertible with the wind through your hair. The downside was super messy hair and untamed knots.

Oh yes, I decided to help Pisan with her research by buying two cupcakes. Sticky date with caramel on top and a strawberry cupcake. Of course I shared the cupcake with Cindy. Pisan gets.... The lovely box! I can't wait to go to Adriano Zumbo's cafe with Pisan on Saturday. Yum... More macarons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night