180 degrees


I'm having one of those days (no its not PMS season yet). One of those really shit days for absolutely no reason. I was like Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen tonight. A friend suggested we go play mini golf, I'm glad I didn't go... I'm pretty sure I'd be like Happy Gilmore on the court.

Maybe I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that the roses died. They've been blessed by my apparent lack of plant wisdom... One thing I'm sure about is that I don't look forward to going back to uni next week. I'm fed up with so much that goes on, I guess it just all came out today.


"When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night