rainbows & flowers.



Things seem so out of order when I'm late, I really hate rushing about... Final exams are around the corner. Not to mention assignment deadlines are rushing at me at the speed of light. I heard an interesting conversation between two perfect strangers on the bus today.




Man: "I like the thunder."
Woman: "Whys that?"
Man: "The thunder is frightening, yet it is also beautiful in many ways."




I found that quite compelling, I've never seen thunder in that way... Thunder always seemed to frighten me, even at the supposedly "mature" age of 20. It must have something to do with being home alone as a child whilst a thunder storm raged ahead. I'm feeling stressed and a little grey, I don't cope so well with stress. I wish life could be easier. My friend told me something pretty funny back in high school, I was stressing with high school finals coming up.


"Life isn't about rainbows and flowers."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night