snowman1

I can't seem to sleep... Its now 1:57am. I really should get some sleep, the last two nights put together doesn't even add up to 8h of sleep in total. Sometimes I really miss high school, I miss the light homework load, I miss not having to think about what to wear to class, but most of all... I miss the proper sleep. Fatigue just washes in and out ever since I started university. In fact, its made me quite ill for sometime.


Sometimes I don't even have the time to eat or drink at uni because my timetable is so packed. I remember rushing to physics class once. I felt so light headed and had difficulty breathing. The doctor said I have hypotension. I've been taking medicine to increase my blood pressure, but I've run out of medicine and have no time to get a check up. Lately, I've been feeling light headed... Two days ago, I couldn't breathe properly. I think its time I go see the doctor. Maybe, just maybe I'll go after my assessment finished next week...
Ahh, good old days in chemistry practs... How I miss that... That was, by far, the most successful snowman we made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin