one of those days

Canberra still lingers in the back of my mind. I suppose I could call it my getaway plan. I haven't really made my mind up about it yet. But I'll find out once I go down there for a visit towards the end of this year. I haven't told too many people about it, I'd rather keep it to a minimum until my mind is made.

The other day I felt the need to get my long hair chopped off. I didn't even think about it and went to the nearest hairdresser in sight, what a mistake that was. Needless to say, my spontaneous course of action lead to much disappointment. It was a pretty bad haircut, I probably shouldn't have kept talking to the hairdresser. We were both so distracted and engrossed in making small talk.

I've long discovered retail therapy solves nothing, simply knowing this fact did not deter me from it today. Thankfully my sister was there to stop me from burning my money. This is just one of those odd days, I'm not like this everyday. I'm going to have to learn to save my money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin