asphyxia


Since my break from blogging, I've been trying to break addictive habits. Namely my too-frequent caffeine intake, wasting my time on video games and nocturnal ways. I no longer sleep when the sun arises, I'm not addicted to video games now, and I've been without coffee for 2 months or so. All I need now is to start jogging... I was somewhat motivated the other day. I was dressed in my running clothes and was about to put on my sneakers until it started to rain... Failed attempt. Sadly, I broke my caffeine ban a few days ago.


I wish I could break the habit of talking to you, things aren't exactly sunshine and rainbows all the time. Maybe all I need is a bit of perseverance and a far greater pessimistic outlook. I feel guilty about leaving for Canberra next year since Sylvie is coming back in April. But it seems as though being at home is going to suffocate me.

On a lighter note, Amy tells me Chuyen is due in a month. Pretty exciting news, soon Chuyen will have another wonderful addition to her family. I wonder what she'll name her daughter, that is quite the mystery. There is one certain thing on my agenda, I need to get in contact with H. People used to muse that I was skilled in the disappearing act, I think H is far more skilled than myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin