change of plans

It has been quite some time since I updated, so seeing as I'm at the library now I may as well write something. I've been thinking a fair bit over the past few days. Lets just say a certain opportunity arose, a rather good one might I add. At the same time next year, I'll be in Canberra. I got an offer to study arts and psychology.

I guess it is a rather rash decision, but I can't see myself working in the science field. I may as well put down the science units I've done for advanced standing. Amy says Canberra is a rather quiet place, I guess I can't possibly get distracted there. The last time I went to Canberra was in 5th grade...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin