tree, hill and wood

I was browsing for some quirky items, as you do, and came across this...



I thought that was the end of habit of sleeping in. No more setting two alarm clocks or hiding my alarm clock under my bed. Then I realised they don't ship this awesome alarm clock outside of the US! The deferred micro exam is at 8:30am on Friday. I sure hope I can drag myself out of bed at 6am or my life is over.

I'll probably be taking analytical micro, food safety (boring, maybe immunology instead?), and forensic chemistry. I think I need a break from the UWS parra campus, so I guess this autumn semester I'll be relocating to Hawkesbury. Serenity now. I need to get away from it all for a while. Unless of course my application to transfer is successful, I can throw away my idea of going to the Hawks campus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night