incoherent thoughts

The more I think, the lesser I seem to know or be sure about. Well I'll probably be taking summer school, my application has been accepted. I don't really want to stop and give myself the opportunitiy to lose myself amongst my never ending thoughts. So I'm quietly awaiting the 7th to find out when my deferred exam for microbiology is. In a way I'm worried, there is a bulk of material to digest before the anticipated date for the exam. So I probably won't be updating until after my long awaited exam and perhaps even beyond that. I think I'm done drowning you all in my obviously grey monotone.

So here is something for you all to ponder upon (yes, I know physics has poisoned my mind, I'm sure Newton would be pleased to see this)...

They say every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and once something is set in motion, it can't help but build momentum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night