just another one of those days

I feel somewhat fatigued. And I guess that is quite uncanny since I slept well over 12 hours. So turns out Friday was just another one of those regular bad days. The first indication would've been the looming grey clouds. I turn on the news at 6am and to my surprise dismay Sydney Bus was having a strike today. Okay panic. I catch the train to parra then catch the bus to the campus. I had no idea how I was going to get to the campus.

I spent the next 5 minutes swearing in disbelief until my Dad woke up. Thankfully he offered to drive me to my exam. He drove like a maniac, I seriously thought I was going to throw up or something. So I made it there in one piece and just sat outside of the exam room to get some last minute studying done. I saw Sarah and Linda's lab partner (I can't recall his name, hes just an overall jerk). The test wasn't that bad, I was disappointed the bulk of the things I studied wasn't in there.

I do feel very much alleviated. I can relax for the time being. I've learned a few things from yesterday... Never sit next to a window when you have an exam. I found myself daydreaming every now and then or looking at the sky for no apparent reason. I'm still feel tired, I guess I better make a habit of sleeping early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night