snowman2

Its 8am as I write this now, I've decided that I should change my nocturnal ways. It was quite the challenge dragging myself out of bed some 30 minutes ago. It was as though my eyes were glued shut and refused to open. In fact, they're quite sore right now. The only way to really wake up was get out of bed, sit next to the heater with my laptop and do something to stay awake.
I didn't sleep so well. I went to bed at 3am, spent most of the time in bed pondering on my fate at the final exams. Rest assured, I've learned my lesson. No more coffee at night (or so I'll keep telling myself that).
My sister just told me there is nothing good for breakfast. That simply means I'll have to settle for a horrid instant noodle. Sigh! Hardly any nutritional value in that and saturated in calories, I guess I'll have to settle for that then. I'm sensing this will be a rather superb day...
I looked out my window and saw a clear blue sky. Thats a good sign, right? I was actually expecting to see a sky washed out in magnificently boring greys. Maybe I need to make some changes in my life. For one, I really must try to stop my nocturnal coffee junkie ways. Although, it should be noted try is the keyword here.
Guess I'll hop on the 9:20am train. I simply detest having to hop on a train, get off the train, then change trains. Its certainly no good when I would rather get on the one train to reach my destination. Wouldn't it be nice to just get some shut eye or daydream the entire journey? I told myself I would go to university today to get some studying done. It'll be nice to see Jess, Pri, and Olly. I'm sure that'll motivate me to get some work done! (hopefully) Well guess I better go brush my teeth and survive this day. The day starts with making my most all time favourite breakfast... Instant noodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin