a few more minutes


So it seems i'm fine, the doctor said I should get more rest. Yes, I took his advice. Quite literally too, I've been waking up well in the afternoon lately. Its the same routine everyday. Alarm rings. I switch it off. Climb back into bed. I tell myself 5 more minutes, but those minutes quickly turn into hours.

I really should study, but i'm just lacking the motivation to right now. I just want to distract myself with anything and everything. I tell myself to stop cramming, but those those words just fall upon deaf ears. I really don't where to summon up my motivation.
Maybe my motivation is to finish uni and just move away. I've always thought it would be exciting to move away to a nice place like London. I don't think i'd mind the weather there. I'm sure summers there aren't scorching hot like Australia. The notion of a scorching hot Christmas just doesn't quite seem right.
Ooh, Stefanie sent me some really neat pictures from a safari she visited. I think she's convinced me to move there (haha)! And yes, many thanks for letting me use one of your snaps at the safari!
2:26am.. Sleeping pills are kicking in, I'm actually tired now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin