little did i know

So I've learned one very important lesson, and that is to not pull an all nighter before an exam. I thought I'd be fine, I mean, I didn't look too dead the morning after. I wasn't yawning much either. Sat down at my exam, did two whole pages of my exam just fine. The next thing I know, my eyelids are getting heavy. I'm falling in and out of sleep during my final exam. Just superb!

That was a lesson well learn't, and I'm pretty sure I won't be repeating that fatal mistake again.

Just one more exam to go and then freedom for a month! How I anticipate the freedom! The notion of a holiday sparks mixed feelings for me. I can do everything I wanted to do during the semester, but found no time to do before. Conversely, I feel like I've wasted my time doing nothing overly productive. I've planned to start jogging again this holiday, I sure hope I can stick to it. The notion of dragging myself out of my warm bed into the cold to jog isn't all too joyous nor enticing to me.

I went for a jog a while ago. Jogging at 7:45pm seems strange, but I still did it. I really needed to clear my already clouded mind. They say starting is always the hardest, and I couldn't agree more. It was hard to actually motivate myself to jog, I've been trying all semester. I just kept making up excuses to not go. It was almost liberating to jog in the night; I felt the cool breeze brushing against my face, the streets were so serene and so tranquil. I was alone to do a bit of thinking... Maybe I'll make this a habit again, perhaps I will somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night