think today, live tomorrow


I'm currently at university and rather bored. I arrived on campus then realised class wasn't for another two hours. As I was ran past all the pedestrians with vacant expressions, I saw a van with an inspirational message. That van was the reason behind the title in this post, I pondered upon that expression and thought I would share it.

I'm rather looking forward to the weekend, I'll be going to Jervis Bay with a group of friends. We'll be hiring a mini us and driving down there. I hope the weather will be nice, I'm ready to be a tourist and snap plenty of pictures. It's only Monday and I'm already pondering about the weekend. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night