nothing ventured, nothing gained


Several months ago, a friend shared a story she had heard about a coworker. I thought the story was inspirational and I hope you also find it to be so. There once was a young man who undertook studies at university, he tried to do well but failed time and time again. He was excluded from his studies, so he went to college and successfully completed his course.

Once again, he failed in university and was excluded. Instead he travelled, worked and gained more life experiences. When he returned back to university, he smoothly finished his degree. The trial was not quite over, he worked tirelessly over the span of many years and climbed up the corporate ladder. Today he is an executive of a law firm.

When met with failure and obstacles, you must persevere. What you choose to do now, will sow the seeds of your future. If I faced his trials, I'm not sure if I could summon the courage to continue forging ahead. I do admire the moral behind the story, hard work does reap results. I'll end this with a few pictures from the biennale in Sydney. I'll be posting more in the coming days.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night