new medicine



Exams have finally come to an end and I'm enjoying a few quiet moments to myself tonight. The semester break isn't going to be particularly special, I just get the time to fulfil a few hobbies I would otherwise not have had time for during the semester. So now I can say hello to finishing some craft projects, cooking and indulging in some video games.



With the weight of exams off my shoulders, I really feel as though I can appreciate the finer things in life. I never take notice of my surroundings when I'm on my way to the train station, I usually power walk or run to the station. Today I admired the clear blue sky, walked at a slow pace, noticed how the scattered leaves seemed to resemble golden and bronze medallions.

Looking forward to seeing more of this tomorrow.
I was talking to a friend of mine from university, she's having a baby boy in a few days. I'm truly happy for her and her husband, soon they'll welcome Ali into their family. I went shopping for a gift for Ali, I can't wait to meet him. Tomorrow I'll be going for another drive down to Canberra with my best friend, I'm looking forward to snapping a few pictures en route. Hopefully I'll be able to post up a small selection of pictures once I've developed the film. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night