the first of the last

I'm seriously lacking in the motivation department. Lately I've ben feeling quite apathetic about a lot of things; namely certain people and studies. Stability is one thing I need, surely that would be better than endless bouts of emotional toil. Maybe I just need to find what I want to pursue in life. I kind of miss being a child, we're free to dream and concoct as many potential careers in our mind.

I don't want to write any more horrid reports. We're all pretty pissed off about molecular biology, the god damn positive controls didn't even work. Steven says he wants to write a letter of complaint regarding our lecturer, his aim is to get the guy fired. He certainly has my nod of approval, I'm seriously annoyed and pissed off.

I've avoided talking to any depressed and troubled people lately. I mean how am I supposed to cheer up an unhappy person if I'm not feeling that great myself? I think I've reached my limit. I've bottled up too much, so excuse my mindless venting. Things will be better when I re-adjust to sleeping like a normal human being again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin