angels brought me here

The body recovered last night was Nona's. I broke the news to my sister today, her entire face went blank. It makes me angry to hear that such atrocious crimes are still being commited. If you look at his social networking profile pages you can clearly tell this guy has deeply rooted issues. He says that he does not believe in himself and the worst feeling is life itself.

Back in primary school, I used to draw animals from pictures I saw in National Geographic magazine. She was quite fond of them and would watch me draw in the library with a few of my friends. I probably ended up giving her all my sketches back then. I just remember the way her face used to light up when she saw the lines gradually becoming a green sea turtle or an african elephant.

Jail is one of his greatest fears, maybe we'll see a repeat of the Carl Williams scenario (so I hope). She had dreams she hoped she would one day fulfil, but that was all put to a stand-still... At least she is now in a place far away from that creep, pain and suffering. Rest in peace, Nona.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin