the taming of the shrew


I value friends who have been there for me during times of need. The duration of a friendship doesn't necessarily reflect upon a person can be trusted, I hope I'll always have these wonderful people in my life. Sometimes these intertwined paths diverge, but they might rejoin once again. Sometimes I want to give up on H, but I just can't. Maybe when the time is right, you'll appear once again. I have to remain hopeful.

I've become quite short tempered and I'm not embarrassed to display that in public. We were walking through a park tonight and some drunk teenagers were being, well teenagers. I don't really react well to antagonistic behaviour. I didn't even think twice, I just started arguing with him. I mean what degenerate decides to show everyone in the park his ass? Regardless of that, I won the argument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night