cryptically confusing

I should not let my own assumptions upset me, I really hate jumping to conclusions about a person's thoughts. I suppose I'm not the only one with cryptic writing and people will make their own judgements about who I'm writing about. I'm impatient and I don't want to play these confounding mind games with anyone.

The last time something like this happened, I wasn't understanding nor calm. I'm really trying to not say anything because I know there will be no point of return if I start raising my concerns. All I can say is that I was patient on multiple occasions, so I'm just going to assume the worst.

Well I'm essentially done with classes for the week. I suppose this is a good time to start focusing on doing a bit of research for my assignments and also the job interview. I'm nervous but I'm sure it'll be a good experience, regardless of whether I get the job or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin