to H

I'm starting to feel the effects of the Avanza, I'm quite relaxed and drowsy. I felt like writing, just for old time's sake. I'm feeling quite sentimental lately. I miss H, I try to avoid talking about it. I remember H was a rather distant person, I understood that perfectly. We were similar in that sense. Either one of us would disappear for days, weeks or even months. Then we'd meet up and pick up from where we last left off.

Then one day I met H's father at a family gathering, he had returned. He seemed like a genuine person, quite open and talkative. I felt so relieved and happy at the same time for you. I thought to myself that you'll finally have a complete family. I believed she didn't have to look after her family by herself. But comfort can be so deceptive.

Her father disappeared from her life again. Slowly and surely, her life fell apart piece by piece. I haven't seen nor heard from her in well over a year. Sometimes I wonder how she is. I've tried to contact her but I don't want to seem overbearing. Maybe she'll say something when he returns again. But knowing her, she won't. I hope Tony gets into engineering school, that would really make H happy. As long as Tony achieves his dream, she'll be happy too. I'll be thinking of you and Tony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night