the finer things in life






Yesterday I went on a little road trip down to Canberra with my best friend. Many months ago, I wanted to move down there to study law at one of the universities. The drive there was three hours long and the scenery was just beautiful. I've always wanted to revisit Canberra but never found the chance to do so, until yesterday. Better late than never right?

We just got another cockatiel on Sunday from a breeder, he's a white face cockatiel. Cosmo is completely grey now, but in due time he'll grow white feathers around his face. My lutino cockatiel, Noddy, doesn't really like him though. We've had Noddy for eight years and he's never seen another bird before. Hopefully they'll get used to having each other around soon.

Noddy and Cosmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin