"lobster clan"


I've been meaning to post about a dinner I had a while ago with Amy and Chuyen. We got together to catch up one night, Amy made some pho. I met Lilly there, she was quite a character. She had a lot of strong opinions and she strikes me as wise person. We had a few glasses of wine and just started talking about life. I suppose it was rather empowering to hear about Amy, Chuyen and Lilly's life experiences.

It certainly sparked a lot of deep pondering for me. I suppose what I'd like in life is stability, that is something I haven't had a lot of in my life. I really need to think about what I want. The problem is no one really asked what I wanted when I was growing up, that is possibly why I don't have a concrete answer in mind. I'm thinking of deferring and try to figure things out.

Sometimes I'm not so understanding, especially when I'm clouded with so much doubt. I only have so much patience. Still wondering if I should call H, but I better not put it off any more. I'll make the effort in the coming days. This is what happens when you put two introverts together, no one really wants to budge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

two sided coin

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night