still falling - saybia

I don't really have anything of interest to write about lately.I watched Barfuss with my sister again, I guess that movie gets me thinking a lot about things. A lot of things have upset me lately. Primarily my lack of direction in life. I've got too many ideas in my head.

The stress lately has made me lose my temper pretty quickly. I find cleaning a quiet way to release my anger, I have a habit of cleaning at odd times. Sometimes at 4am... This week I managed to clean when unwanted guests came to visit. I think the guests realised I didn't want them in my room when I started cleaning and throwing things out. All the noise and chit chat just annoyed me, I wanted to study (and think, of course).

I think I need some macarons or cake to cheer up. I might just meet a friend up in the city today for some coffee or cake... I believe its time I start jogging in the evening again, it definately helped me sleep at regular times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin