an insomniac's agenda

I should be asleep right now, but I'm no where near drowsy now. My inability to sleep probably began after my deferred exam for micro. I think a few things are worrying me. I'm worried about my results for the micro exam or if I'll get an offer for combined law and domestic disputes. Never mind all that, I just want to move on from that for now. There is plenty of time at hand to continue worrying.

So I guess I had better explain the reason for my pending absence seeing as I haven't elaborated on it at all. I just need a bit of time away from things to re-evaluate my priorities in life. I think I need to just get away from all distractions temporarily. I suppose I'll finally get around to doing all the things I've been meaning to do and perhaps get my sleep back on track.

I initially intended to write about a certain someone by the name of Kelvin. If you have a weak stomach I suggest you stop reading this paragraph and proceed to the next one. There never goes a day when you don't cross my mind. When my day is an absolute wreck, just talking to you is comforting enough. I don't know how you do it, but somehow you just make those problems seem so insignificant and I can smile at ease again. They say it is human nature to not appreciate what we have until we have lost it. I guess through that I finally came to realise that you're important to me.

Great. Somehow I have to wake up at 7am to get ready for a game of basketball. I'm not even anywhere near drowsy. I find reading the novel "It" doesn't particularly help during these strange hours. I'm even more compelled to keep reading instead of getting some shut eye. Horror or thriller genre novels are my vice, I can't put them down. It is as my biology lecturer once said, I do read novels more than my textbooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin